.

.

Friday 28 September 2012

Anna Dello Russo For H&M

Hola.
Okey , so here I am writing an quite exciting , at least for me post being super ill straight from my bed.
 All of us remember last collaboration between versace and h&m .
I love their pieces , especially the jewellery section and oh my god the pantera choker. Sadly I did not get my hand on any of them as I was not round a H&M to buy some.
This time thought seeing new pieces that I will share with you in a minute , I hope to purchase at least some of them.
This season Anna Dello Russo is realising her accessories collection to a high street store H&M.
I am not gonna lie, I never heard of her ,but after seeing them pieces that include my favorite : turqoaise , gold and chunkiness  , I can easily say I could be her next "fan"(?)
so here we go , I present you with some pictures of her amazing designs that will be available in H&M stores on 4/5 October , woohoo!
This are just some pieces and I need to admit I love every single one! 
I checked H&M s website before and seen that prices of some stuff are quite affordable , so girls whos gonna get their hand on them beauties?!


xxx
suzanne marie







2 comments:

MayT said... said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] [Reply] Reply To This Comment

omg!!!! Why we don't have H&M :( the collection is gorgeous! XOXO

www.maytessentials.com

Samswardrobe said... said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] [Reply] Reply To This Comment

The collection is AMAZING!! I'm so gutted I couldn't get anything, everything was pretty much sold out online :(. Hopefully I'll be able to find some stuff in store.

Thanks for visiting my blog btw...Would you like to follow each other?

Sam
lilmissbuttercup.blogspot.co.uk

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...