.

.

Sunday, 18 November 2012

Winter must haves


I have seen loads of post recently with " Winter warmers" and thought I will share my thought with you about winter must haves.
Waking up early in the morning, it is still dark outside and all I want to do is stay in my bed with hot tea.
That is the times when I really do not want to spend time picking out my outfit shaking from cold in my jimjams, that is why I came up with quick , cool looking way to pick out outfits for them days.
I stocked up on leggings while being pregnant , well I did not have much choice as I did not fit in much stuff and let's face it  maternity clothes are not the most fashionable. Anywhayssss.....leggings paired up with baggy jumper/sweater , some heavy boots and to top it off a winter hat.
What  a great , effortless outfits it is , and with extra pair of tights underneath and long sleeved top , it is so cosy!
This is how I have been dressed recently on college days ,adding a leather jacket with fur collar, even more cosier!
What are you must haves?

(all the itmes show are from river island )

suzanne marie
xxx

6 comments:

Louise said... said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] [Reply] Reply To This Comment

i must have third shoes! fall in love with it <3

follow you and feel free to follow back :*

XxxLoveIsBeautyxxX said... said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] [Reply] Reply To This Comment

great pieces! would you like to follow each other? let me know!

Anthea Lau said... said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] [Reply] Reply To This Comment

love the velvet leggings!
would you like to follow each other?
A
xx
http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

Paresa! said... said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] [Reply] Reply To This Comment

yep maternity clothes are not the most fashionable and if they are, its at an extremely high price, even for high street, i went with a friend and was shocked!
I love those wintery style leggings.
My winter must have is the primark 'super cosy' tights, they are just so "cosy" and £3. I wore them in snow with a dress, and i was warm. and a coat of course..


x

Anonymous said... said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] [Reply] Reply To This Comment

If you are the fan of fashion leather bags, you will absolutely love latest fashion style leather tote bags with best quality genuien leather material and those designer tote bags are located in http://leather-tote-bags.webs.com.

Fashionobsession-mieni said... said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] [Reply] Reply To This Comment

Great things! I am in love with the aztec pants as well as with the studded boots. Thumbs up!

Best Jasmin
fashionobsession-mieni.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...