.

.

Tuesday 28 May 2013

Alice in Wonderland inspired outfit.








Hello dolls,
So everyone talks how monochrome is big this summer and I realised i do not own any of it , and I mean I do not wear black or whites . 
So during my little shopping spree online I decided to pick up few bits and one of them was this circular monochrome skirt from boohoo. 
The top Im wearing is actually peplum but I tucked it in so nobody can tell haha.
I paired it with my ultimate fave chunky monkey neckless and my favourtie not worn enough coat.
I didnt got inspired by Alice in Wonderland and put the outfit together, I put it together and then I kinda realized it gives me this mad wonderland vibe, do you feel me ?:)
I weirdly enough do not own any flat black shoes so I decided to go for more of a going out look and put on my outragous Jeffrey Campbells covered in spikes.

How do you like it?
I also have a video on this look if you want to see more :)
xxx
suzanne marie



4 comments:

June L. said... said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] [Reply] Reply To This Comment

I love EVERY SINGLE THING in this outfit! The skirt, the necklace, and the shoes are my favourite parts, though. I'm a little to shy to wear this out, but darn - you totally work it, girl!~


Follow me on Twitter?
Twitter.com/leejjune

Unknown said... said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] [Reply] Reply To This Comment

I am in love with the necklace, super cool.
Dress looks great on you.

darlingsophie.blogspot.co.uk

Shannon Beer said... said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] [Reply] Reply To This Comment

I love your skirt!xx

Unknown said... said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] [Reply] Reply To This Comment

Lovely look! I like the hair on you a lot!!

http://jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...