.

.

Friday 9 August 2013

The Witch is back











hat-loveclothing|top-ebay(sheinside)|belt-old(dontremember)|skirt-miss selfridges|pumps-justfab

I feel like I did not find my own style yet and I still play around with fashion ,
but in a same time I don't want to have a one particular style , I love the
ability to look elegant one day and casual the other.
Hence why I decided to be open minded to wearing all black or all white , although
for now I will stick to black.
Weirdly enough as a colorfull of a person I am , I recenly decided to wear more black .
The sun is shining everyone is so happy and I decided to wear black in those sunny days.
Today I paired up my favourtie top from ebay that you can buy and sheinside for 3 times the price and
skirt from miss selfridge that still has a tag on!
As soon as I got to taking pictures it started raining , oh no , pooring with rain !
But that wouldnt stop me.
Tell me what you think about this witch like outfit :)
xxx
suzanne marie




3 comments:

Sylwia Dolores said... said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] [Reply] Reply To This Comment

love the top;)
kisses x
http://fashiongirlfromtown.blogspot.co.uk/

Kloe Anya. said... said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] [Reply] Reply To This Comment

I love this outfit! I absolutely love the skirt! Also your hair is fabulous!
Kloe xx
haveacupofteawithkloe.blogspot.co.uk

Steph & The Spaniels said... said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] [Reply] Reply To This Comment

You look amazing :) The witch look suits you for sure. How awesome is your hair! gorgeous <3

Stephanie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...