.

.

Monday 20 February 2012

Hello dolls,
So I guess I felt bad about not being to post for next couple of days so I prepared that post and publishing it now.
Yesterday I purchased another new foundation and when putting it to my drawer I have noticed I have few more I did not use for a while , actually 9 of them.
So I decided to do reviews on all of them . I will be testing them out for soon even thought some shades seem quite dark.

L'OREAL paris MATTE MORPHOSE
So 12h luminous matte finish foundation that apparently is supposed make your pores and wrinkles look smoother. I purchased two tones of this mousse 115 - golden ivory and  200 -appricot beige.
Weirdly enought I used almost whole package of appricot beige but left the ivory one which obviously seems to be lighter.
I used to be a huge fan of mousses since they give you some serious matte finish , and they were great.
They my skin got super super dry and mousse is not a way to go ! I wish I could say more about this foundation but I can not. When recently I used it on my broken dry skin it left not nice marks and made my skin more dry , ah and I remember being so happy about it.

17 Natural Radiance
Okey so this one is in BISCUIT and has a brush applicator which could be handy. On the back it says it is a long lasting foundation that will not block pores. Oh I am so looking forward to testing it out! It feels quite thick when I put it on my hand but maybe it is just first impression.

GOSH x-ceptional wear
Okey so that one in shade 11 Porcelain is my most used foundation lately and as you can see it is the lightest tone of all the shades. If you read my blog for a while you know what my review is if not here are two links for my thoughts :

17 sheer moisture






0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...