.

.

Thursday 16 February 2012

THIS or THAT tag

Hello dolls,
So today is not my best day , I feel really down and ill . 
I stayed in bed all day and had no energy for anything wahtsoever.
But anyways I decided to do that THIS or THAT tag  , for fun i guess.
So yeah oh and all the pictures I got from tumblr.

THIS OR THAT TAG

makeup:


*blush or bronzer
BLUSH
I am not a big tan or bronzer fan , so I use more of a blush.Although I have really rosy chick naturally I do not need it most of the time.

*lip gloss or lipstick
LIPSTICK
Recently I start to use more lipstick ,but nothing can beat nice matte vibrant lipstick.

*eye liner or mascara
EYELINER
I just feel so naked with no liner on!

*foundation or concealer
FOUNDATION
Concealer often seems to be too heavy on my skin so definitely if one or the other it will be foundation.

*neutral or color eye shadow
COLOR
Obviously color , I actually do not feel like myself when not wearing bright eye.

*pressed or loose eye shadows
LOOSE
Weirdly even thought I feel like loose shadows will get on the rest of the face more then pressed , in same time I feel like they are more pigmented if it makes sense? haha

*brushes or sponges
BRUSHES
You can not really use sponge for everything can you?

nails:


*OPI or china glaze
I never used any of them

*Long or short
SHORT
Just because every time I have long nail I end up breaking them quick anyways.

*Acrylic or natural
NATURAL
I treat myself to acrylics sometimes  but it is mostly for the fun I am having doing them.

*Brights or darks
BRIGHTS
Again I love vibrant colors!

*Flower or no flower
huh?

body:


*perfume or body splash
Oh I really do not care haha , perfume tend to stay on longer but body splashes always come in such nice scents!

*lotion or body butter
body wash or soap
lush or other bath company

fashion:
jeans or sweat pants
long sleeve of short
dresses or skirts
stripes or plaid
flip flops or sandals
scarves or hats
studs or dangly earrings
necklaces or bracelets
heels or flats
cowboy boots or riding boots
jacket or hoodie
forever 21 or charlotte russe
abercombie or Hollister
saks 5th or nordstrom

hair:
curly or straight
bun or ponytail
bobby pins or butterfly clips
hair spray or gel
long or short
light or dark
side sweep bangs or full bangs
up or down

random:
Rain or shine
Summer or winter
Fall or spring
Chocolate or vanilla
East coast or west coast

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...