.

.

Sunday 19 February 2012

Tag- The 7 Deadly Sins of Beauty

Hello dolls,
So I decided to post this quick 
7 deadly beauty sins tag
enjoy :)

Gluttony 
What are your most delicious beauty products?
That would be have to bee body lotions I guess. Especially my MOSCHINO one its soo citrusy  , noms.


Greed 
What is your most inexpensive beauty product? What is your most expensive?
Most inexpensive would have to be like most of us , MUA products , good bt i do not recommend the liner!


Expensive - hmmm I guess perfume , probably my Marc Jacobs one.


Wrath 
 What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with? 
This Rimmel mineral powder. I put it back in drawers and kept using my LOLA one. I used it recently and thought damn its good , but I used it today and it looks awful.

Sloth 
 What beauty product do you neglect due to laziness?
The only eyebrow thing I own , Rimmel eyebrow pencil. It takes time to apply it and I just can not be bothered.


Pride 
 What beauty product gives you more confidence?
I would say eyeliner but lets face it , I could not go out with my crappy skin . So foundation is my answer.


Lust
 What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?
I do not care since I am all loved up and my boyfriend is like the most attractive person in whole universe for me But definitely a big no no for me is bald head.


Envy 
 What item would you most like to receive as a gift?
Kat von D make up . Her apparently awesome foundation or those vibrant pallets of eye shadows. Oh also I have seen that ace red glittery lipstick of hers, so nice. Sephora ship to UK please!


So that is it and I hope you enjoyed this quick post.
I tag you all coz it is a fun tag !
and stay tuned for maybe some of fashion post finally hm?:)
or do you have any ideas of post you would like to read?
xxxx
suzanne marie

4 comments:

Ale said... said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] [Reply] Reply To This Comment

Great tag... I've been meaning to do it. Envy your body lotions collection!!

Sunnie said... said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] [Reply] Reply To This Comment

Really nice tag. it's so much fun to read.

Elle said... said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] [Reply] Reply To This Comment

Love this tag!

Please check out my blog:)

Fashions on Top
Fashions on Top Twitter

bloomzy said... said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] [Reply] Reply To This Comment

This was so much fun to read, I think I may have to do it myself!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...