.

.

Saturday 13 October 2012

Kardashian Kollection at Dorothy Perkins

As some of you might know Kardashian Kollection is coming to UK and will include over 100 pieces of clothing and accessories in Dorothy Perkins shops.
I am quite surprised that they are going to sell there , I was expecting something like their own part of debenhams next to expensive designers and stuff. But anyways , the Kollection will be released 8 November this year and so far I can not find any information on the subject what items we will see there, but I assume it will be the same collections as at Sears.
I wanted to post some pictures from official Sears site but the pictures of clothing are ridicously small! So instead I will have to post the shoot shots.







I personally do not find it AMAZING . There is definitely loads of print going on, which for me is a plus .
But in the same time those pieces are so simple and for my taste  from what I've seen so far it is not really my taste.
I am not a huge fan of Kardashians , I do watch their show but Its because I am slightly obsessed with watching all the reality shows (oopsss)
Even though, I am really curious about how their collection will look like in real life ,what pieces will be in DP and is it going to be overpriced just coz its Kardashians? So far my favorite pieces are the bags and purses.

What do you think?
xxx
suzanne marie





0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...