.

.

Wednesday 3 October 2012

Winter boots

Hello girls!
So Autumn is approaching quick , well at least here in Scotland . 
Waking up is not as nice at it used to be , instead of a nice bright sun slowly approaching on the sky  we have darkness , rain and for me the worst - wind . 
Anywhoooos , it is so awkward to dress knowing my experience from past years living here , that in next hour on the bus , my feet will froze and the only way to be warm is wearing a padded jacket . I know I know seems like I describe winter , but for me weather like that is just like winter but not as pretty for eyes if you know what I mean :)
So , the whole point of this post is boots. I bet we all look for perfect boots for autumn/winter time. I have quite few pairs from past few years and not planning to get rid of them , but I was lacking the simple black boot . Shopping with my mum - as she treats me to new boots and jacket , basically every year , It kicked in that I have my lovely Dr. Martens that I love wearing all the seasons and with a thick sock they are perfect for cold days! But then , once again , they are not black , and I can not imagine wearing them to some autumn dresses or coats. 
So this is where the hunt for boots began.
My mum thought me to buy leather shoes if its possible  - they last longer - look better and most importantly are more comfortable and do not give you smelly feet! :)
So after looking for boots in Topshop , debenhams , office ,schuh and so many we ended up in TKmaxx and tadam!



I spotted them dark dark navy ( they actually look  so much darker in real life , could be mistaken for black ) boots . They are by Josef Seibel which I would compare to brand ecco - quite ugly but super comfortable shoes. Those ones tho , are nice looking , I was not too keen on little red logo thingy but I can deal with that.They have that chunky look about them that is just so me. They are so comfy and their sole is thick which should keep my feet warm in winter times :)

We were going to leave the shop with my happy soul that I found booties that originally where £100 but we just paid half a price , but then my mum run up to me with wedge , military boots. I was not too keen on the first look but as I tried them on they were damn comfortable and look quite cool , chunky and make me so tall. Then mama said , check the inside , and wowza, Jeffrey Campbell . 
I would never never, think I would come across JC in TKMaxx ( no particular reason).
SO they were also something around half price , bargain!
I was trying to find more detail and proper name of the style online, but I just couldnt :( anyone knows?
All I know is that I love them! I never thought to buy my first JC for this price! Their obviously full leather which as we all know by now is really important to me.






Do you have your autumn/winter boots purchased? or eyes on any?
xxx
suzanne marie

9 comments:

Anonymous said... said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] [Reply] Reply To This Comment

I love both pairs, I struggle to get shoes in general because I have broad feet, but I always for get o try tkmaxx xxx

Jenifer - Kitsch N Sync said... said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] [Reply] Reply To This Comment

I bought some lovely leather chunky biker boots in the sale one summer(!) around 2 years ago from River Island.

I've worn them for two winters now & it's probably one of the best bargains I've ever got. So there's my little tip - do your winter boots shop in the summer!

Love yours! ...and I also love finding a bargain in TX Maxx too xx

HighHeelShoes said... said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] [Reply] Reply To This Comment

I like the second pair of boots. I also love TK Max and I really dont mind a good rummage through all the stuff. The pictures that you have posted here are really great.

Amy said... said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] [Reply] Reply To This Comment

cute, love the brown ones!

http://coffeebeansandbobbypins.blogspot.com/

Unknown said... said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] [Reply] Reply To This Comment

Yup,tk maxx can get messy bt looking through is worth a bargain! X

Unknown said... said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] [Reply] Reply To This Comment

Thts true! I used to buy my winter coats in almost a summer season on sales .

Lisa said... said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] [Reply] Reply To This Comment

Loved that brown pair of Suede Shoes they are so cute...nice post!!

Shikha said... said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] [Reply] Reply To This Comment

That brown flat shoes for women are really cute !!

PinqChiq said... said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] [Reply] Reply To This Comment

Nice boots ...they really gives a tough & cold look without women wedges ....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...