.

.

Sunday 7 October 2012

Life in Instagram #2

Hola!
So today an instagram post from past few days :)
WARNING - THIS POST CONTAINS LOADS OF PICTURES FROM LIFE OF BEING A MUM :)


My baby Arielle having  a nap in her Tigger suit.
My babys fashionista pink fur

Walking around with my baby in baby carrier doing house work.


Baby outfit of the day

Local Happy Garden store has Christmas already! Exciting!

Walk with my daughter , new boots and toki doki diaper bag.

Mums visiting - fruity breakfast 

Barbie nails

Our lizards being silly , it cracks me up coz looking at this picture I just think its doing egypctian dance or something *easily amused*

Bracelets of the day avon/new look/tenerife/gifts/h.samuel

Morning Spongebob tv

Someones getting excited about Christmas...

Shes onto solids now! 

Noms 

Mum loves to make me fat

Happy smiles before the walk!


Hope you enjoyed this quick post :) 

xxx
suzanne marie



1 comments:

MayT said... said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] [Reply] Reply To This Comment

your baby is so cute!!!!!!! I love the pictures, seems like you're having so much fun! I'm happy for you! XOXO :)

www.maytessentials.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...