.

.

Friday 5 July 2013

Face routine - Products I LOVE

Hello my lovelies!
So round a year ago I posted my face routine post, from then it changed quite a bit , well
every single product changed :)
So I am coming back with a post and a VIDEO about my new loved products.
In the video I am not applying make up but just saying why I love those products :)
If you want to see the video heres the link:

CLICK HERE

If not here are the products in a nutshell :) :
1.Moisturizing cream by BOOTS
2.Revlon Photo ready foundation in Vanilla
3.Soap&Glory foundation in Fairiest of them all
4. Soap&Glory trick&treatment under eye concealer
6. Kiss Ass Soap&Glory concealer
7. Maybelline white eyeshadow
8. Real Techniques face expert brush
9.Revlon pallete in 500
10. 2true black liquid eyeliner

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...