.

.

Wednesday 3 July 2013

Inspiration - Elegance

Hi guys,
so for those who do read my blog , you know I love my colorfull clothing items. I am always buying thinks that scream LOOK AT ME! I never think of what I would wear it tho , and thinks end up eaither abandoned or paired with ridiculous clashing items.
As much as I am afraid of white and never wear it , I decided to research some more classy , basic outfits and add them to my wardrobe. I still love my crazy-ness but I do want to tone it down and look more mature , not like a 13 year old , I am 20 for god sake :) I would like to feel feminine for once :)
So here is some pictures that I will be looking at next time I will be dressing myself :)
ENJOY















SUZANNE MARIE 
xxx

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...