.

.

Wednesday 8 August 2012

INSTAGRAM

So I finally have instagram.

the usual view from our kitchen-cows/boyfriend got me some facebook stamps/hola ma face/tea&cookies while scrabooking/the package to cast our babys hands/feet arrived!/my little bonzai tree is growing flowers/boyfriend made me a paper penguin!/lizard just chillin/cram soda-fizzy drink of my choice/morning hair/boyfriend broke his neckless=me repairing again/mickey mouse top/night blog reading with Natalia and ciders/our office plant grows flowers!/i love my optic cateye glasses/barbie i turned into a zombie



So follow me suzannemaried

and leave me your links!
xxx
suzanne marie

2 comments:

Unknown said... said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] [Reply] Reply To This Comment

Love your morning hair aha looks awesome :3 xoxo

http://mypalaceofalice.blogspot.co.uk

Charlotte said... said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] [Reply] Reply To This Comment

I love insta posts :) that Barbie is SO creepy, but kinda cool at the same time haha, just don't go giving it to any impressionable little girls ;) x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...